CurrencyFair was originally established in 2009 by a team who had the vision to create the world’s first peer-to-peer foreign exchange marketplace that enables consumers and businesses to save substantial sums of money when transferring money abroad. We believe that all customers should come first, by having access to a simple, transparent and innovative product which eliminates hidden fees and uncompetitive exchange rates offered by Banks. We have our headquarters in Dublin and offices in Australia and Hong Kong. With our plans to grow in Asia and beyond, we are looking to add to the amazing team we already have here at CurrencyFair.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Backend Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Bringing up-to-date expertise in front-end web technologies to the team and applying this to the development, execution, and improvement of our products.
What you should have as a minimum:
- Passion for problem-solving
- Knowledge and experience in writing semantic HTML
- Strong CSS3 experience is required including pre- and post- processors.
- Experience in working with React Framework or at least one of the Front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, VueJS, etc,.
- Experience in testing frameworks; Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, etc,.
- Secure programming - knowledge of common threats and how to recognise and avoid writing exploitable code
- Strong understanding and experience with Frontend performance and optimization technique
And we’d be super impressed if you have:
- Experience with Java and PHP
- Experience of automated, continuous deployment systems, such as Jenkins and Capistrano
- Experience of infrastructure as code with tools like terraform or cloudformation
- Experience with technical SEO and analytics tracking and measuring.
- Community Involvement
- Native React experience