Operating within the global support function of Clearing, Payments & Investigations, our Administrator is responsible for ensuring timely, seamless, well-controlled and appropriately monitored end-to-end support of customer transaction flows, delivered in accordance with regulatory obligations, guidelines, associated rules and CurrencyFair internal policies.
The primary roles and responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure CurrencyFair customers’ end-to-end transaction flows (i.e. from sending in through to transferring out) are processed accurately, and efficiently in accordance with CurrencyFair and market opening times
- Reconciliation of incoming payments, outgoing transfers & investigation of un-reconciled items
- Process internal and external payment requests via various banking platforms.
- Access and validate client payment instructions when needed.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail ensuring team SLAs and KPIs are met
- Executing foreign exchange transactions.
- Supporting and working closely with Customer Experience team to ensure a timely and accurate response to CurrencyFair customers in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Consistently model behaviours aligned with CurrencyFair’s vision and values.
- Undertake all responsibilities with reference to company procedures
What we need as a minimum:
- Experience of working in a financial services environment, with specific focus on reconciliations/cash/payments/FX operations
- Knowledge and technical expertise in global payments clearing systems – i.e. how they operate, who the participants are, mechanisms, etc.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail while meeting tight processing deadlines
- Highly proactive and self-starting, whilst also effective in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Excel, with experience in using for financial reconciliations
- Positive and flexible attitude to change
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner
- Ability to think clearly and logically
- Exceptional customer service ethic
- Willing to work in an international environment for a young and dynamic company
And what we'd be super impressed with:
- Primary degree or equivalent qualification/experience
- 18 months+ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of macros
- A keen interest and experience in technology and process automation/re-engineering
- A second language