CurrencyFair was originally established in 2009 by a team who had the vision to create the world’s first peer-to-peer foreign exchange marketplace that enables consumers and businesses to save substantial sums of money when transferring money abroad. We believe that all customers should come first, by having access to a simple, transparent and innovative product which eliminates hidden fees and uncompetitive exchange rates offered by Banks. We have our headquarters in Dublin and offices in Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. With our plans to grow in Asia and beyond, we are looking to add to the amazing team we already have here at CurrencyFair.
We're searching for a part-time Analyst to join our finance team to support the business in its global expansion. This role will be responsible for supporting the CFO in both analysing historic performance and managing the budgeting process for the go forward.
We are open to exploring the part-time nature of this role; ideally it would be 5 short days per week.
- Support the finance team with the annual budget process, yearly planning and forecasting
- Use regression analysis for scenario forecasting using past trends and future information
- Support production of monthly/quarterly Financial Performance and Key Performance Indicator packs for the Leadership Team
- Drive continual process improvements leveraging best practices and standardization, and automation to scale the business
- Ability to benchmark the company’s performance against the external market, ensuring performance trends are unearthed and contextualised
- Support the CFO in managing forecasts for new territories and geographics
- Create a robust standardized budgeting pack that can be ultilised across the business
- Create a robust revenue planning model for the various revenue streams that we operate in and support the creation of regular forecasts and budgets
What we need as a minimum.
- Qualified Accountant or other similar qualification
- Strong financial analysis experience
- Strong commercial acumen and high attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills essential
- Highly-driven and self-motivate
- Flexible, with capability to manage changing priorities and deadlines across a multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
And we’ll be super impressed if you have:
- SQL skills
- Tableau Experience