Fintech is an exciting industry to be in at the moment; there is a lot of competition out there when it come to international payments and global foreign exchange. Do you want to be a part of that?
We have a pretty amazing Customer Experience team, who are experts at what they do. We are currently looking for a junior member to join the team and eventually become a subject matter expert. You don't need to have experience in Financial Services or Banking, but if you have a solid background in delivering excellent customer service, and have huge potential to learn, we'd love to hear from you.
As a developing member of our Customer Experience team, the Customer Experience Administrator is responsible for delighting and empowering the customer (both business and consumer); through ensuring customer needs are identified and addressed in a timely, accurate and engaging manner. This role requires the ability to effectively balance productivity and quality through working a variety of customer cases. Applicants must be fluent in English and French or German (French is preferable).
What's in it for you?
- The chance to use your language skills in a company that is at the early stages of a journey to become multilingual - exciting times!
- You'll learn from a team of people who constantly receive feedback from customers about the amazing service they deliver day in and day out.
- Competitive salary and benefits including full health insurance and pension
- Great social scene provided by our wonderful Social committee including weekly drinks, monthly lunches, sporting events and outings.
- Deliver consistent and responsive customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle
- Own all customer experience cases, ensuring queries/issues are addressed and resolved promptly, professionally and in a customer-delighting manner (via phone and email), in accordance with CurrencyFair’s policies and procedures
- Ensure all individual daily KPIs are consistently met and exceeded to deliver superior levels of customer support and make a contribution to ensure the overall team metrics are met
- Effectively complete customer onboarding and CDD activity, including: `
- Reviewing and verifying customer information
- PEP and Sanctions screening checks
- Raising of suspicious transactions/activities to MLRO, when necessary
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with the team, customers and key stakeholders
- Work as a team player, adapting to all aspects of the role as the function evolves
- Consistently model behaviours aligned with CurrencyFair’s vision and values
The ideal candidate will have:
- A demonstrable track record in delivering superior customer service (this can be in a face to face role, or over the phone)
- Strong communication skills in both English and French or German
- Exceptional customer service ethic
- Highly proactive and self-starting attitude, whilst also thriving in a team environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, with well-developed skills in understanding and addressing customer needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shift patterns (7am to 10pm) including weekend and bank holiday work
- Potential to grow into a subject matter expert