CurrencyFair is looking for a PPC Manager to be responsible for the Paid Search Marketing Strategy and Acquisition from for the CurrencyFair brands. This role involves liaising with a number of internal stakeholders across Affiliates, Content, Online Media, Product and Technology, as well as external agencies to ensure business requirements are implemented and marketing systems and operations run smoothly.
This is a brand new role, and as a senior member of the Commercial team it’ll carry significant exposure to senior management, with opportunities to further build your profile as a senior marketing leader within the digital space.
- Development and execution of PPC strategy, and day-to-day management of search activities
- Management of all PPC budgets, ownership of and delivery against PPC targets
- Managing and maintaining the relationship with external agencies where applicable
- Staying on top of latest changes in search engine algorithms, and developing PPC tactics to ensure CurrencyFair leads the way in responding to the changing search landscape
- PPC Market intelligence and monitoring of the FX and payment sector in order to recognize and react to trends and changes
- Providing PPC advice for white labels and B2B deals
- Analysing PPC performance and providing regular reports on current status of each campaign
- Synchronising PPC campaigns with other channels marketing campaigns
- Developing landing pages and optimising search campaigns with the help of internal resources
- Overseeing PPC site analytics
- Introducing and advising on an ongoing program of conversion optimization and website testing, delivering consistent improvements to our conversion rates
- Coordinating development of new websites / blog campaigns
What you should have as a minimum:
- 4 to 5 years experience in Search.
- High transaction online industry
- Experience launching and supporting search across multi territories.
- Budget Management experience
- Experience with conversion and campaign optimization as well as significant domains experience.
And we’d be super impressed if you have:
- Extensive experience in both PPC and SEO
- Come from the industry or Google
- Experience in People Management