**Applicants must be fluent in either French or German**
Fintech is an exciting industry to be in at the moment; there is a lot of competition out there when it come to international payments and global foreign exchange. Do you want to be a part of that?
We have a pretty amazing Customer Experience team, who are experts at what they do. We are currently looking for a junior member to join the team and eventually become a subject matter expert. You don't need to have experience in Financial Services or Banking, but if you have a solid background in delivering excellent customer service, and have huge potential to learn, we'd love to hear from you.
As a developing member of our Customer Experience team, the Customer Experience Administrator is responsible for delighting and empowering the customer (both business and consumer); through ensuring customer needs are identified and addressed in a timely, accurate and engaging manner. This role requires the ability to effectively balance productivity and quality through working a variety of customer cases. Applicants must be fluent in English and French or German (French is preferable).
This is a full-time position involving shift-work across the opening hours of our Customer Experience desk (which is open from 7am to 10pm) and will include occasional weekend and bank holiday work.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to use your language skills in a company that is at the early stages of a journey to become multilingual - exciting times!
- You'll learn from a team of people who constantly receive feedback from customers about the amazing service they deliver day in and day out.
- Competitive salary and benefits including full health insurance and pension
- Great social scene provided by our wonderful Social committee including weekly drinks, monthly lunches, sporting events and outings.
- Deliver consistent and responsive customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle
- Own all customer experience cases, ensuring queries/issues are addressed and resolved promptly, professionally and in a customer-delighting manner (via phone and email), in accordance with CurrencyFair’s policies and procedures
- Ensure all individual daily KPIs are consistently met and exceeded to deliver superior levels of customer support and make a contribution to ensure the overall team metrics are met
- Effectively complete customer onboarding and CDD activity, including: `
- Reviewing and verifying customer information
- PEP and Sanctions screening checks
- Raising of suspicious transactions/activities to MLRO, when necessary
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with the team, customers and key stakeholders
- Work as a team player, adapting to all aspects of the role as the function evolves
- Consistently model behaviours aligned with CurrencyFair’s vision and values
The ideal candidate will have:
- A demonstrable track record in delivering superior customer service (this can be in a face to face role, or over the phone)
- Strong communication skills in both English and French or German
- Exceptional customer service ethic
- Highly proactive and self-starting attitude, whilst also thriving in a team environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, with well-developed skills in understanding and addressing customer needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shift patterns (7am to 10pm) including weekend and bank holiday work
- Potential to grow into a subject matter expert