CurrencyFair is on a mission to bring fairer financial services to consumers and businesses worldwide, and we’re on the lookout for a talented Marketing Executive to join the team.
This is a brand new role and is a unique opportunity to be based in Newcastle while working for a dynamic global FinTech, helping to achieve exciting and significant growth plans.
This role will suit a self-starter, with a solid understanding of omni-channel marketing who wants to showcase their ability to convey a message through various types of media, and work towards taking the reins for the growth and maintenance of marketing activities in Australia.
- Assist in the development of the marketing strategy to deliver on CurrencyFair’s commercial goals by driving: increased brand awareness and consideration, website traffic, customer acquisition and improved retention and loyalty
- Deliver consistent and targeted marketing campaigns including website, marketing collateral and digital marketing, exhibitions and presentations
- Create imaginative and engaging content for social media ideally with knowledge of marketing for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.
- Apply creativity and innovation - reaching for the next idea - at all stages of the process, balanced with a practical approach to deliver to deadlines
- Evaluate the success of short and long-term marketing initiatives and monitor trends, adding value to achieve greater results
- Event planning, project management and attendance (may include some travel)
- Deliver all campaigns in line with CurrencyFair brand, tone of voice and style guidelines
- Develop strong and sustainable relationships with affiliates, partners and local media, ensuring all opportunities are explored
- Provide support to wider marketing team and internal stakeholders (such as Product, Technology and Compliance), collaborating through effective communication.
What we need as a minimum:
- At least 2 years experience within a communications agency or marketing environment
- Qualified and practical omni-channel marketing experience with demonstrable understanding of social media and digital marketing, as well as offline communications
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to adapt to target audience and channel
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with high attention to detail
- Fully proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- High level of professionalism, with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships
- Process driven, well organised, agile
- Must have full-time work rights in Australia
And we will be super impressed if you have:
- Experience across Adobe Creative Suite, with video editing tools especially advantageous
- Experience in financial services or technology