CurrencyFair is on a mission to bring fairer financial services to consumers and businesses worldwide. We are looking for a marketing communications leader to join the team as PR & Content Manager to supercharge our communications strategy and play a leading role in helping CurrencyFair become an established brand in all our target markets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all corporate and consumer PR activity, as well as defining and delivering on a content marketing strategy that drives commercial growth in new and existing markets, and in particular the SME space.
- Develop a creative strategy that amplifies the CurrencyFair brand through online and offline media in all our core territories:
- Work with the Head of Brand Marketing to develop and execute on the marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Work with our Content team to develop digital content which extends the reach of the CurrencyFair brand and drives conversion at each point of the acquisition funnel
- Develop and execute a PR strategy for CurrencyFair that delivers business objectives across both consumer and business target audiences
- Coordinate all public relations activities, manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and presentations
- Own and execute on the calendar of corporate focused events and activities, working closely with the Leadership Team to ensure objectives are delivered
- Evaluate PR opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Develop and execute on a content marketing plan that helps to deliver on CurrencyFair’s commercial goals in all our core markets by driving: increased brand awareness and consideration, website traffic, customer acquisition and improved retention and loyalty
- In line with the B2B marketing strategy, deliver a wide range of SME-focused content across multiple media formats, including longer form content such as guides, whitepapers, research papers, webinars etc.
- Work closely with the CRM Manager and Sales team to ensure that SME content is optimised for the conversion and sales funnels
- Ensure all blog content is engaging and informative across all target customer groups
- Ensure all content is delivered in line with CurrencyFair brand guidelines, tone of voice and style guide
- Identify and work closely with online influencers and brand ambassadors to increase awareness of the CurrencyFair proposition
- Work with relevant stakeholders to achieve a consistent, cohesive multichannel approach.
- Monitor and analyse results on a quarterly basis – communicating performance of all PR and Content activities
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting consumers and businesses and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
What we need as a minimum:
Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
Degree in relevant field: journalism, communications, marketing
Experience in managing a team
Proven track record in developing successful communications strategies for brand marketing activities
Strong background in developing content marketing strategies
Excellent track record in producing engaging and informative communications for a global audience
Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
Outstanding written and spoken English
And what we’d be super impressed with:
- Experience in financial services or technology industry
- In-depth knowledge of the Irish media landscape and key contacts in both corporate and consumer media