Business Development/Sales Executive
This is a full-time, remote working role in our Sales team and will suit an experienced sales professional who is comfortable working autonomously. Reporting directly to our VP of Sales, who is based in Ireland, you'll be working closely with a newly formed Inside Sales team (also based in Ireland) to support the UK market.
We have been busy making some enhancements to our fantastic product and we are excited now to be growing our team to allow us to bring our fast and secure international payments platform, and FX peer-to-peer marketplace, to small and medium enterprises; and that’s where this role comes in. We seek to welcome two Inside Sales Reps to our team; using a range of sales channels across phone, email, chat and virtual meetings your job will be to engage new business prospects, understand their international payments needs, current FX usage and providers and then deliver compelling, differentiated proposals that delight clients and bring them onto the CurrencyFair for Business Platform.
- You will manage the end-to-end sales process from Sales Accepted Leads, through qualification, proposal, negotiation and onboarding new customers.
- As part of a high velocity team, you will work to achieve and exceed sales efficiency metrics including lead response times, customer engagement, sales cycle, conversion and deal win rates.
- In addition to working Marketing Qualified Leads, you will also be responsible for identifying and prospecting new leads within your assigned sales territory.
- You will manage a pipeline of qualified SME opportunities in Salesforce, ensuring good management through buying stages, prioritization and data hygiene to support reliable leads and revenue forecasting.
- Using proven questioning, listening, qualification and sales techniques you will quickly understand customers’ business needs, identify objections and differentiate the CurrencyFair for Business platforms and services.
- As a top sales professional, you will represent and embody CurrencyFair’s brand and values. You will build trust and credibility with your prospective clients by demonstrating an in-depth understanding of their business, international payments market, FX competitors and the ability to deliver a clear and compelling CurrencyFair for Business value proposition.
- Based on customer international payments and FX business needs, you will prepare and deliver compelling solution and pricing proposals. You will negotiate and close sales deals that help maintain our high customer satisfaction and retention rates.
- You will present key deal reviews to management, ensuring your pipeline is correctly prioritized, your position in the sale cycle is clearly understood, you have a compelling point of view on the value you can bring to the customer and actions needed to close the deal.
- On a weekly and monthly basis you will deliver a health check report of your pipeline volume, value and stage mix, from which you will commit to a sales forecast.
What you should have as a minimum:
- 2 years experience Inside or Digital B2B sales to the small and medium enterprise segment in the UK market.
- Fluency in English.
- Prior Sales training and a structured, but natural selling style.
- A competitive, energetic, persistent and resilient personality.
- Feel comfortable and successful working in a fast paced, data and results driven team.
And we’d be super impressed if you have:
- A proven track record in high velocity fintech, financial services or SaaS technology sales.
- Experience working with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other digital sales apps.