Email Marketing Executive
CurrencyFair was originally established in 2009 by a team who had the vision to create the world’s first peer-to-peer foreign exchange marketplace that enables consumers (and small businesses) to save substantial sums of money when transferring money abroad. The company is created on the premise that all customers should come first, by having access to a simple, transparent and innovative product which eliminates hidden fees and non-competitive exchange rates offered by Banks. The Company operates globally with offices in Dublin, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong, and is now embarking on a growth phase as revenues continue to double year on year.
The Email Executive will support the busy daily marketing function of the business, working closely with the Marketing team and cross-functionally with the broader CurrencyFair team. Previous Marketing experience is essential.
• Working closely with the Email Marketing Manager on delivering regular email campaigns, customer journeys and deliverables on projects.
• Execution and delivery of email marketing campaigns to support monthly content and promotional campaigns.
• Maintenance and optimization of ongoing CRM activities such as customer journey emails, subscriber database and customer feedback surveys.
• Collaborating with the relevant stakeholders to deliver against marketing and CRM roadmap objectives.
• Management and maintenance of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
• 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge and experience using an ESP such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, SendGrid or Marketing Cloud.
• You have built digital assets using a CMS or marketing platform - e.g emails, websites, landing pages, display ads.
• Comfortable running reports and interpreting high level email metrics for reporting purposes.
• Some coding will be necessary, basic experience with any markup or scripting languages would be very useful.
• Great communication to collaborate with other teams and stakeholders.
Nice to Have
• Experience with other marketing or automation platforms such as HubSpot, Marketing Cloud, Marketo.
• An eye for design would be an advantage - taking high fidelity wireframes and building them out will be a part of this role.
• Experience with marketing technology functionality such as API integrations, data models and automation and customer journeys.
• Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE - Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.