Acquisition Marketing Executive
CurrencyFair was originally established in 2009 by a team who had the vision to create the world’s first peer-to-peer foreign exchange marketplace that enables consumers & businesses to save substantial sums of money when transferring money abroad. The company is created on the premise that all customers should come first, by having access to a simple, transparent and innovative product which eliminates hidden fees and non-competitive exchange rates offered by Banks. The Company operates globally with offices in Dublin, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong, and is now embarking on a growth phase as revenues continue to double year on year.
CurrencyFair is on a mission to bring fairer financial services to consumers and businesses worldwide. We are looking for an acquisition marketing executive who can help deliver on that mission by executing on scalable acquisition marketing strategies. This is a key role in the acquisition marketing team, delivering compelling marketing strategies that grow the CurrencyFair customer base globally. SME/Enterprise growth will be a key focus of this role & inbound marketing will be at the core. Market expansion means lots of testing new channels, new audiences & new messaging. The ideal candidate must have the ability to switch focus between consumer + sme strategy and campaign management. You will be working with a fun, dynamic, young and very experienced team. There will be lots of room for development and learning on the job.
This is a role which requires strong understanding of SEM, paid social, affiliate & referral marketing strategies. You will work to drive performance across digital marketing acquisition channels, including bid optimizations, reporting and execution of high growth strategies.
- Reporting to the Acquisitions Marketing Manager, deliver on objectives for consumer and SME digital marketing acquisition strategies.
- Optimising budgets, bids, account structures as well as achieving target KPIs (Growth & ROI) across digital marketing channels.
- Creation, development and execution of campaigns to drive prospective sme / enterprise leads into the sales funnel and generate revenue using Hubspot inbound marketing.
- Perform daily analysis and identify optimization strategies on campaign performance; prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Actively test and analyse audiences, advertising creative, landing pages and placements to drive results in line with business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with content, creative, product and wider marketing teams to generate advertising assets including video, graphics, ad copy, and landing pages.
- Working closely with the Data Science team, identify trends and insights and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing in line with business goals.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Google Ads certified.
- Experience with inbound marketing techniques
- Great communication to collaborate with other teams and stakeholders.
- Strong technical competencies across digital platforms.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Energetic, self-motivated with a “can do” attitude.
Desirables/Nice to haves
- Experience using HubSpot or other inbound marketing technology
- Experience using Tableau Software.
- Accomplished user of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
Please note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Thank you for taking the time to apply!