Head of Digital Marketing
CurrencyFair was originally established in 2009 by a team who had the vision to create the world’s first peer-to-peer foreign exchange marketplace that enables consumers and businesses to save substantial sums of money when transferring money abroad. The company is created on the premise that all customers should come first, by having access to a simple, transparent and innovative product which eliminates hidden fees and non-competitive exchange rates offered by Banks. The Company operates globally with offices in Dublin, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong, and is now embarking on a growth phase having announced a merger with Assembly Payments in April 2021 from which a new business brand will help deliver this expansion.
The marketing team has the exciting job of bringing the CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments brands to the world. We are a smart, fun and dynamic team of content marketers, product marketers, digital marketers, inbound marketers and marketing operation whizzes. Our valued customers are global consumers and businesses and we take great care to ensure that their experience with us is exceptional. But we don’t do this alone, we work very closely with our friends and colleagues in Product, Compliance, Customer Experience and other departments to build and refine a truly superb customer journey.
- Develop and execute an integrated digital marketing strategy aligned to our business goals across all strategic markets and service lines
- Drive our digital, inbound and pipeline marketing strategy including thought leadership/brand building, demand generation and retention campaigns
- Manage our Digital Marketing, Inbound Marketing and Marketing Operations team to optimise insights and implement a marketing acquisition, retention and automation strategy to maximise customer lifetime value
- Own our Digital MarTech and channel stack including Hubspot, Marketing Cloud, Wordpress/Gatsby, Paid Social (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter), Impact Radius (Affiliate Marketing), Refer a Friend, Programmatic (Display, Native, Video)
- Work closely with the Sales team on lead prospecting, acquisition and qualifying strategies.
- Analyse insights, trends, market analysis and best practice to build successful marketing strategies, act as a digital evangelist and support upskilling the wider marketing community around digital marketing.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience building, executing and optimizing global digital marketing strategies, teams and associated KPIs, for B2C and B2B
- Technical and automation experience across Wordpress, Contentful, Gatsby and Hubspot (or Salesforce or Marketo or Eloqua)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Tableau as well as advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Understanding of information security and data protection, GDPR regulation, domain management and accessibility standards
- Problem solver and computational thinker with high attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects, KPIs and deadlines
- Inspiring, trustworthy, collaborative and an instinctively agile leader, capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
“Nice to have”
- Experience managing multilingual websites is a plus
- Experience of working in financial services, payments or a regulated industry would be advantageous.