Senior Digital Designer
CurrencyFair was originally established in 2009 by a team who had the vision to create the world’s first peer-to-peer foreign exchange marketplace that enables consumers and businesses to save substantial sums of money when transferring money abroad. The company is created on the premise that all customers should come first, by having access to a simple, transparent and innovative product which eliminates hidden fees and non-competitive exchange rates offered by Banks. The Company operates globally with offices in Dublin, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong, and is now embarking on a growth phase having announced a merger with Assembly Payments in April 2021 from which a new business brand will help deliver this expansion.
The marketing team has the exciting job of bringing the CurrencyFair and Assembly Payments brands to the world. We are a smart, fun and dynamic team of content marketers, product marketers, digital marketers, inbound marketers and marketing operation whizzes. Our valued customers are global consumers and businesses and we take great care to ensure that their experience with us is exceptional. But we don’t do this alone, we work very closely with our friends and colleagues in Product, Compliance, Customer Experience and other departments to build and refine a truly superb customer journey.
We are looking for a passionate, hungry and talented senior digital designer who can help deliver on that mission by executing on scalable design strategies. This is a key role in the marketing team, helping to deliver compelling design that contributes to the growth of our B2B & B2C customer base globally. You will be working with a fun, dynamic, and experienced team. You will be reporting to our Head of Content Marketing.
This is a role which requires a strong understanding of current design thinking. You will work to support performance across our brands, marketing and content functions, delivering premium creative output across multiple campaigns and regions.
- Create compelling digital content such as banners, landing pages, gated content offers (guides, e-books, whitepapers), social content, video, animated graphics, etc… in line with strategic and tactical plan
- Feed into all marketing initiatives ensuring images, messages and creatives are appropriately aligned. Strive for best-in-class quality through consistency and design in brand execution
- Creatively input into new brand development and delivery as we build new products and campaigns for new geos, delighting users and solving business problems along the way
- Assist with creating engaging and branded landing pages to be used in HubSpot marketing campaigns and help drive A/B testing to optimise design attributes
- Support integrated design across all channels to keep the multi-entity brochure sites and brands up to date
- Iterate on feedback from team members and key stakeholders to improve designs, but also take ownership and defend your design choices when required.
- Communicate your ideas and designs at cross-functional team meetings including senior business stakeholders
- Work collaboratively using Jira to track progress and deliverables on projects
- Act as thought leader on the latest design trends and thinking and share that knowledge with stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of creative digital design experience, ideally within B2B/SME technology
- A self-starter attitude, who is comfortable working autonomously and capable of advancing projects on their own yet willing to ask questions and collaborate with global team members when required
- High-quality design standards and attention to detail are crucial. You should have a burning passion for design, as well as a strong eye for typography while working in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
Please note that all candidates will be required to provide a portfolio of their former projects for review to showcase your depth of design skills.
“Nice to have”
- Experience in creative optimisation (A/B testing)
- Knowledge of React to collaborate efficiently with the engineering team
- Working knowledge of Hubspot or similar inbound marketing, sales, and customer solution
- Former Fintech experience (xBorder/PaaS/API Gateways).