What does a Sales Executive do at DarkOwl?
The world needs more DarkOwls, and fewer bad guys. We are experiencing a time of great growth and are searching to expand the sales team with energetic self-starter to promote and drive our sales. The right person for this position is pro-active: rolling up their sleeves, jumping in, learning on the fly and engaging in the entire sales cycle.
This role has a very high level of independence and gives entrepreneurial salespeople an amazing platform to build a client base that they can be proud of, and which they will be rewarded for. If you are a big-company salesperson---who needs and is used to a lot of marketing and sales engineering support---don’t apply. We are a startup and have marketing and sales engineering support, but we aren’t Oracle.
This is full-time position based out of our Denver, CO Office.
What a day in the life of a Sales Executive looks like:
- You will help us manage the entire sales cycle including demonstrations of the DarkOwl products from initial opportunity through to close. To put it bluntly: You will be selling what we do in the darknet to potential clients.
- Be a hunter by discovering and fostering your own leads.
- Reach key decision makers in order to sell DarkOwl’s mission and solution.
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM.
- Meet monthly and quarterly targets by effectively managing the sales cycle.
- Actively participate in sharing best practices and maintaining a positive team player attitude.
- Master and maintain a strong knowledge of DarkOwl’s products, market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends.
What you bring to the table:
- You need to have 3-5 years or more experience selling software, bonus points for SaaS software.
- Cybersecurity experience is a plus, but if not, we will train you.
- You can operate relatively independently.
- We prefer tech-savvy salespeople. You don’t have to be a developer by any means, but you do have to learn and demo our platform and answer questions intelligently.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
- You will have excellent knowledge on how to successfully apply selling methodologies and principles through an entire sales cycle to a wide range of industries.
- Be a team player. We strive to be a no-drama company.
- A sense of humor really helps.