Our client, a leading clinical research company (CRO), has asked us to find them a super-strong Data Science expert to oversee their Data Science projects. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with stakeholders to strategize on new Data Science goals and objectives as well as work with existing teams on the development of end-to-end analytics solutions.
Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes all the analytic activities required in the drug discovery process, from pre-discovery to delivery and value realization. Tasks will include:
- Guiding stakeholders by educating them on Data Science principles and methodologies
- Owning, facilitating, and managing the Discovery phase of Data Science projects up to proposal generation
- Identifying and acquiring competent, appropriate resources
- Designing and implementing appropriate data architectures
- Guiding decisions around the best data science methodologies given the project’s requirements and the data available
- Communicating, advising, and collaborating with key business partners
- Supporting the deployment of decision support visualizations and dashboards
LOCATION: This client is located in Canton, Michigan. Canton’s convenient location midway between Ann Arbor and Detroit means you are never far from a wide variety of sporting events, museums, arts and theatre productions, and a vast array of dining options. In addition, Canton is consistently ranked one of the safest cities in the United States, and is one of the fastest growing communities in Michigan.
MODE: This is a full time, permanent position.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Data science methodologies and their applications
- Understanding of the drug development process.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Statistics or Computer Science with 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth understanding of database structures and principles and related experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst.
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, D3.js and R).
COMPENSATION: We know that folks like you are in demand. So, our client has crafted an attractive compensation package. The right candidate for this role can expect a salary of $120,000+ bonus and benefits package.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.