Our client, one of the nation’s top transportation and logistics enterprises, has asked us to provide them with a super-strong Data Science Lead who can mentor teams as well as do the hands-on work needed to develop data driven recommendations that address business challenges in real time. The ideal candidate will be a strategic leader who will work closely with teams from across the organization to design, build, test, and implement advanced machine learning models.
Is this you? If so, let’s talk! Please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes:
- Creating machine learning models and frameworks to analyze large data sets and help solve complex business demands
- Conducting end to end analyses - everything from specifying requirements, gathering data, developing models, and presenting findings to management
- Mentoring and guiding junior team members
- Collaborating with experts from across the organization to implement continuous improvement solutions
The chosen consultant will be working on a highly skilled team with some of the latest, and most powerful modeling and visualization tools and techniques including R, Python, and Tableau.
LOCATION: This client is located in Green Bay - the third largest city in the state of Wisconsin. Home to the famous Green Bay Packers football team (if you’ve never been to Green Bay, you’ve never really met football fans!), Green Bay has seen rapid growth and technological change over the past two decades. The city continues to attract and develop innovative startups as well as support a variety of staple industries such as agriculture, food processing, advanced manufacturing, and transportation and logistics. All of this is within a medium-sized city that has the amenities of a large city but the midwestern friendliness of a small one. Put simply, Green Bay has something for everyone!
MODE: Full time.
DURATION: This is a permanent role.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Experience with freight brokerage or pricing
- Machine learning tools and statistical data analysis
- R, Python, or SAS
- SQL and / or Pandas
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra
- Verbal communication skills
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had:
- A PhD in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Experience with cloud computing services such as AWS or Azure.
COMPENSATION: We know that folks like you are in demand. So, our client has crafted an attractive compensation package. The right candidate for this role can expect a salary of $109-150K (depending on experience) as well as annual bonuses.
But wait! That’s not all! You’ll also get:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
- Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please fill out questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.