Our client, one of the nation’s top transportation and logistics enterprises, has asked us to provide them with a strong Data Scientist to design and build new analytics solutions, as well as strive for continuous improvement of their existing models. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully manage technical projects, work collaboratively across departments, and provide the hands-on skills to fine-tune code performance.
Is this you? If so, let’s talk! Please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes:
- Identifying, gathering, cleansing, and manipulating data from a variety of sources
- Working with departments from across the organization to design and implement new models
- Preparing and delivering presentations to non-technical executives and key decision makers to educate them on potential solutions and recommendations
- Documenting and improving the accuracy of models
- Performing code reviews and design changes
The chosen consultant will be an integral part of a highly skilled team working with some of the latest, and most powerful machine learning, modeling, and visualization tools including R, Python, SAS, SPSS, and Tableau.
LOCATION: For the right candidate, this role may allow the opportunity to work remotely, with the understanding that onsite visits to the Corporate Business Center in Green Bay, WI will be required at least once a month or as needed.
Home to the famous Green Bay Packers football team (if you’ve never been to Green Bay, you’ve never really met football fans!), Green Bay has seen rapid growth and technological change over the past two decades. The city continues to attract and develop innovative startups as well as support a variety of staple industries such as agriculture, food processing, advanced manufacturing, and transportation and logistics. All of this is within a medium-sized city that has the amenities of a large city but the midwestern friendliness of a small one. Put simply, Green Bay has something for everyone!
MODE: This is a full-time role. Visa sponsorship is available for strong candidates.
REQUIRED: Applicants must have the following:
- Field experience with data science and statistical programming languages and tools such as R, SAS, Python, SQL, SPSS and Tableau.
- Demonstrated understanding of the uses and limitations of various statistical methodologies (time-series forecasting, logistic regression, Random Forests, K-Mean Clustering and Bayesian Methods, Machine Learning, etc.) as well as the ability to select the appropriate methodology for any given problem.
- Experience leading technical projects.
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- The Transportation/Logistics industry
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Experience with automation
COMPENSATION: We know that folks like you are in demand. So, our client has crafted an attractive compensation package. The right candidate for this role can expect a salary of up to $150K as well as annual bonuses.
But wait! That’s not all! You’ll also get:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
- Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.