Our client, a leading clinical research organization (CRO), has asked us to find them a super-strong Data Science expert to fulfill a key function in their Data Science projects. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with stakeholders to strategize on new Data Science goals and objectives. You’ll then be responsible for creating end-to-end analytics solutions in collaboration with other, highly competent data science and pharmaceutical experts.
Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes analytic activities required throughout the drug discovery process, from pre-discovery to delivery and value realization. Tasks will include...
- Determining the best data science and visualization approaches for each particular challenge
- Creating advanced machine learning and predictive analytic models
- Designing and creating advanced, accessible visualizations
- Guiding stakeholders by educating them on Data Science principles and methodologies
- Conducting reviews of the approaches and techniques used by peers
- Communicating, advising, and collaborating with key business partners
LOCATION: This client is located in Canton, Michigan. Canton’s convenient location midway between Ann Arbor and Detroit means you are never far from a wide variety of sporting events, museums, arts and theatre productions, and a vast array of dining options. In addition, Canton is consistently ranked one of the safest cities in the United States, and is one of the fastest growing communities in Michigan.
However, for the right candidate, this role allows the opportunity to work remotely, with the understanding that occasional on-site visits will be required.
MODE: Full time.
DURATION: This is a permanent role.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Data science methodologies and their applications
- Data science programming (R, Python) and app development
- Experience with and strong understanding of the clinical trials/drug development process.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Statistics or Computer Science with 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- In-depth understanding of database structures and principles
COMPENSATION: We know that folks like you are in demand. So, our client has crafted an attractive compensation package. The right candidate for this role can expect a salary of $120,000+ bonus and benefits package.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.