Amazing, highly-compensated role in a great city!!!
Our client, a leading business innovation consulting firm, has asked us to provide them with the strongest possible data engineer to design and build the infrastructures underlying critical Advanced Analytics and AI initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing technical roles where they’ve lead technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers. Equally essential, this person must also have the drive and hands-on coding skills to implement the solutions they come up with.
Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes:
- Developing and building solutions for clients’ Big Data related business problems
- Working with sales teams to present and whiteboard solutions with clients
- Leading technical projects from discovery to delivery
- Helping address data science requirements
The chosen consultant will be working with highly skilled teams in some of the latest big data, cloud, and data science technologies.
LOCATION: Chicago! (with limited, if any, travel!) Knowing the toll that travel can take on consultants, this client has eliminated travel by building an organization with offices near their clients. This particular role will be based out of their Chicago, IL office.
MODE: Full time.
DURATION: This is a permanent role.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in:
- Cloud data platforms including at least one of the following:
- Microsoft Azure: SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, ComosDB, etc.
- AWS: RDS, S3, Redshift, ElastiCache, etc.
- Google: Big Table, Big Query
- Related big data skills including:
- ETL and Big Data migration and integration across a variety of platforms
- Database structures and principles and related experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst.
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- Crafting sales-centric presentations and demos
- Cloud-based BI tools such as Power BI
- Machine Learning tools and methodologies including R or Python with the relevant frameworks (Pandas, Numpy, SciKit Learn, Tensorflow, etc.)
COMPENSATION: We know that folks like you are in very high demand. So, our client is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package. The right candidate for this role can expect a salary of $160-190K, plus bonus and benefits package.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.