Our client, a leading business innovation consulting firm, has asked us to provide them with a strong thought leader to drive the development of creative technology solutions leveraging the cloud, big data, and AI. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing technical roles where they’ve lead technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers. Equally essential, this person must also have the drive and hands-on coding skills to implement the solutions they come up with.
Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes:
- Leading technical projects from discovery to delivery
- Designing and building solutions for clients’ Big Data and AI related business problems
- Helping manage the AI practice and develop its sales strategy
- Creating sales assets that communicate clearly to technical decision makers
- Working with sales teams to present and whiteboard solutions with clients
- Developing new partner relationships
The ideal candidate will have a breadth of technical knowledge and the ability to architect solutions by mapping client business problems to end-to-end technology solutions. While not exclusively focused on writing code, you will need to be able to implement the solutions you design when required.
LOCATION: New York, NY.
This role will be based out of our client’s Midtown office with visits to remote sites for pre-sales and project delivery. A limited amount of travel - mostly day trips - will be necessary, but will be limited to in-region locations (Delaware, Philadelphia, New Jersey).
MODE: Full time.
DURATION: This is a permanent role.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Deep technical understanding of modern software development, cloud-based data architectures, and AI capabilities
- Cloud data platforms including at least one of the following:
- Microsoft Azure: SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, ComosDB, etc.
- AWS: RDS, S3, Redshift, ElastiCache, etc.
- Google: Big Table, Big Query
- Related big data skills including:
- ETL and Big Data migration and integration across a variety of platforms
- Database structures and principles and related experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- Software architecture, design, engineering, and development
- Crafting sales-centric presentations and demos
COMPENSATION: We know that folks like you are in very high demand. So, our client is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package. The right candidate for this role can expect a salary of $165-200K, plus bonus and benefits package.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.