Our client, one of the world’s most successful insurers, wants to monitor their many business intelligence environments so they can predict and preempt problems before they affect their users... and their business. But first, they need to design and implement the tools that will make this possible. To get there, they have asked us to provide them with a super-strong monitoring expert who understands the concepts and techniques of business intelligence. Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The responsibilities for this role will flow through a few phases and include:
- Meeting with users and IT management to identify the metrics that define business intelligence user satisfaction
- Laying out the design of a monitoring platform covering critical BI components including BI tools (Microstrategy, SAS, others) and data storage technologies (Teradata, SQL Server, AWS)
- Working with technical engineers / tool experts to implement this monitoring platform
- Monitoring the tool’s outputs, reacting to issues, measuring user experience over time, refining the platform
The chosen consultant will be working on a highly skilled team with some of the latest business intelligence, analytics, and data storage technologies.
LOCATION: The office you’ll be working in is located in Dover, New Hampshire. Dover is a charming, old New England town and Portsmouth, NH, a very popular seaside resort is only 20 minutes away. And, if you like cities, you’ll be only about 90 minutes from Boston, Massachusetts.
MODE: Contract to Hire
DURATION: The chosen consultant will be required for at least six months. This client also has a history of extending strong players for multiple terms.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Systems Monitoring Software (Solarwinds, Nagios, Data Dog, etc.)
- Business intelligence software (Microstrategy, SAS, Power BI, etc.)
- Data warehouse design
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had experience in:
- BI Monitoring architecture design
- BI system operations support and monitoring
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client requires that we work ONLY with direct, W2 employees of our contracting partners. Contracting firms, do not submit resumes for candidates who are not your own, direct employees.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.