Our client, a leading health insurer, has asked us to find them a Data Engineering expert who can lead efforts to keep their analytics environment at the cutting edge. Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
NOTE: This client is willing to provide visa sponsorship for strong candidates.
THE WORK: This person will make sure that our client has the necessary tools and data to attack tough data science and business intelligence problems. They’ll also be responsible for keeping the company at the cutting edge, and ahead of its peers. In this position you’ll interact closely with senior business and IT executives as you lay out the platform strategy and then direct your direct and indirect resources as they implement that environment and keep it up to date.
LOCATION: This client is located in the heart of Detroit, Michigan. In case you haven’t heard, the Detroit area is experiencing a new renaissance of technology, food, arts, and culture. Building on its storied history as the “Motor City”, Detroit is now reinventing itself as a home for a vibrant community of well-funded startups with all the amenities demanded by a sharp, urban crowd. With its constant offering of music and theatre performances, several of the nation’s best known museums, a trio of new sports arenas, and distinct neighborhoods of every flavor, the Detroit region truly has something for everyone!
MODE: This is a permanent, full-time role.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect and strong knowledge of Systems architecture
- Experience with data architecture and data modeling across a variety of platforms including: Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Greenplum, and MongoDB
- Hands-on experience with setting up an AWS ecosystem
- Strong Big Data architecture experience - particularly Hadoop and its applications
- Comfort with data storage technologies, both relational and NoSQL
- Understanding of business intelligence and data science technologies
- Experience leading project teams
- A desire and ability to mentor and train team members
- Knowledge of insurance operations
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had:
- A bachelors in a related subject. A Masters is even better!
- Ten years of experience in a related field, and five in a leadership role.
COMPENSATION: Our client knows that people like you are unique so they’ve designed a compelling compensation package that includes a base salary of $130,000 per year plus and excellent benefits package.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background checks and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
NOTE: This client will sponsor visas for extraordinarily talented applicants