Our client, a household name in insurance, has asked us to provide them with a super-strong AWS expert on contract through the end of the year and probably well beyond to work with their existing teams on critical AWS big data initiatives. Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes setting up various AWS datastores and access methods and then migrating existing technologies to the cloud. The chosen consultant will be a critical part of a highly skilled team helping this company modernize their data environments.
LOCATION: The office you’ll be working in is located in Dover, New Hampshire. Dover is a charming, old New England town and Portsmouth, NH, a very popular seaside resort is only 20 minutes away. And, if you like cities, you’ll be only about 90 minutes from Boston, Massachusetts.
DURATION: The chosen consultant will be required through the end of 2019 and likely beyond (While they never contract for longer than six months, this client, has a history of extending strong players for multiple terms and has expressed a potential long term need for this particular role).
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- AWS Data Storage Tools
- CFT (Cloud Formation Template) Scripts
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- Typical data warehouse and ETL tools such as Teradata, Golden Gate, Attunity, Power BI, etc.
- Monitoring and alerting tools
- Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
- P&C Insurance industry experience
COMPENSATION: $70 / hour (Corp to Corp 1099)
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client requires that we work ONLY with direct, W2 employees of our contracting partners. Contracting firms, do not submit resumes for candidates who are not your own, direct employees.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to the USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.