Our client, a global household name in insurance is searching for a super-strong data modeler / data architect to help them design the next version of a booked business transfer system.
Are you looking for a new gig? Want to be part of a close-knit team? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP! Thanks!
THE WORK: The work entails taking an existing database design:
- Modifying it to improve its performance,
- Then expanding on it to accommodate different lines of business,
- And then optimizing it for storage in the AWS cloud
The chosen consultant will be working on a close-knit, highly skilled team in a key area of the business.
LOCATION: Indianapolis, Indiana
DURATION: The chosen consultant will be required for approximately six months, starting in September.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following:
- Relational Data Modeling
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- The P&C insurance industry
- ACORD data standards
- AWS cloud databases and ETL
- ETL techniques in general
COMPENSATION: $75 / hour
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client requires that we work ONLY with direct, W2 employees of our contracting partners. Contracting firms, do not submit resumes for candidates who are not your own, direct employees.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to the USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.