Our client is a leader in the health insurance industry. A large part of their business involves processing claims for other carriers and they’ve just added a huge book of business. To support this new business, they’ve asked if we can provide them with a super-strong SAS ETL expert for at least six months and likely longer.
Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The chosen candidate will work with our client’s Reporting and Data Management team to support a large conversion project.
LOCATION: This client is located in a suburb of Lansing, Michigan - one of the nicest college towns in the US. Lansing is Michigan’s capital and home to Michigan State University, a large Big Ten school. Those factors combine to create an exciting, culturally-rich living experience. Lansing is also only about forty minutes from Ann Arbor, another Big Ten college town, and about an hour from Detroit - a city that’s experiencing an amazing renaissance.
All things considered, the Lansing area has something for everyone, the amenities of a big town with the opportunity for a slower paced lifestyle. You should check it out!
MODE: Contract to Hire
DURATION: The chosen consultant will be required for at least six months although this assignment is expected to run beyond that, possibly significantly longer. This client, also, has a history of extending strong players for multiple terms.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Base SAS - especially reporting tools, and building data marts
- ETL concepts, tools, and best practices
- Relational databases
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- The insurance or health care industry
COMPENSATION: $74 / hour including all expenses as a 1099 contractor
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client requires that we work ONLY with direct, W2 employees of our contracting partners. Contracting firms, do not submit resumes for candidates who are not your own, direct employees.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to the USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.