078: Data Engineer - Advanced Analytics
We’re helping a major health insurer find a super strong Data Engineer to help their data science and analytics teams create and optimize data environments for the purposes of advanced analytics.
Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes:
- Designing, developing, and testing data systems to support the manipulation of both structured and unstructured data,
- Integration and cleansing of data from a variety of sources
- Optimizing data structures for analytics and visualization
- Producing and maintaining dataset documentation
LOCATION: This client is located in the heart of Detroit, Michigan. In case you haven’t heard, the Detroit area is experiencing a new renaissance of technology, food, arts, and culture. Building on its storied history as the “Motor City”, Detroit is now reinventing itself as a home for a vibrant community of well-funded startups with all the amenities demanded by a sharp, urban crowd.
With its constant offering of music and theatre performances, several of the nation’s best known museums, a trio of new major league sports arenas (and teams that occasionally win), and distinct neighborhoods of every flavor, the Detroit region truly has something for everyone!
MODE: This is a permanent, full time role.
REQUIRED: Applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Advanced experience with programming techniques and application design
- Experience with database development, testing, and integration
- Experience with Big Data and data visualization tools
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- Statistical modeling
- Project Management
- The healthcare or health insurance industry
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background checks on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.