087: Data Engineer (Remote, Part-time)
Our client, a dynamic tech consulting firm has asked us to help them find a super-strong data engineer for a 4-6 week part-time contract to assist their Analytics Engineering team in building modern data pipelines for their customers. Could this be you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: This will be a highly collaborative role, working with data analysts, data architects, product managers, and clients in order to architect specialized data pipelines.
LOCATION: Fully remote, but must be available to work during Eastern Time Zone business hours.
MODE: Contract (C2C, 1099). Part-time: 20hrs/wk.
DURATION: 4-6 weeks
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Advanced SQL
- Experienced with query engines such as Snowflake, Athena, BigQuery
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience working with both structured and unstructured datasets
- Experience with data integration tools and technologies
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some experience with:
- RESTful web services and API’s
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client requires that we work ONLY with direct, W2 employees of our contracting partners. Contracting firms, do not submit resumes for candidates who are not your own, direct employees.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to the USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.