092: Data Scientist - Team Lead
Our client, one of the world’s most recognizable brands, has asked us to provide them with a super-strong data science leader for at least six months (more likely 18+ months) to work with their existing teams to "bring an analytics product to life (e.g. search/recommendations)".
Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying business problems and then solving them with advanced machine learning/data science techniques
- Conducting data discovery and analysis
- Develop data models and data visualizations
- Working with both structured and unstructured data sets
- Mentoring data science team members
The chosen consultant will be working with highly skilled cross-functional teams using some of the latest analytics and data techniques
LOCATION: The main offices for this client are located in Oregon. All work is currently being conducted remotely due to Covid-19, and this is likely to continue through the majority of this calendar year. Location beyond that is not yet certain.
MODE: Contract. Dataspace will consider Corp to Corp, 1099, and W2 arrangements for this critical role.
DURATION: The chosen consultant will be required for at least six months with strong likelihood of extension through June of 2022 or beyond.
REQUIRED: Applicants must have 5+ years of professional data science experience and be very strong in the following skills:
- Python and related machine learning frameworks.
- Applied data science methods and machine learning algorithms
- Cloud computing environments - especially AWS
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- Building personalized recommendation engines
- Bot and fraud Detection
COMPENSATION: Up to $110/hr, dependent on experience. Dataspace will consider Corp to Corp, 1099, and W2 arrangements for this critical role.
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
- Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client requires that we work ONLY with direct, W2 employees of our contracting partners. Contracting firms, do not submit resumes for candidates who are not your own, direct employees.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to the USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.