099: Python and AWS Developer
Our client, one of the world’s largest insurance companies, has asked us to provide them with four Python experts who’ve also worked with AWS. These are 12+ month contracts for projects vital to migrating critical systems from on-prem to the cloud.
Interested? Please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes writing Python code to migrate data from on-premise databases to AWS data stores including EMR and Spark.
LOCATION: These are remote roles although chosen candidates MUST be based in a US time zone.
MODE: Contract - C2C, 1099, or W2.
DURATION: These roles are scheduled to start in early June and the chosen consultants are expected to be required for a minimum of 12 months. This client has a history of extending strong players for multiple terms.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Dataframes (Pandas and / or Pyspark)
- Cloud data access (AWS preferred)
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- EMR and Spark optimization
- Insurance experience
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
- Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client strongly prefers that we work with direct, W2 employees of our contracting partners. Contracting firms: Dataspace MUST be informed if the candidate you are submitting is not your direct employee.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to the USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.