102: Senior Data Engineer (Long Term Contract)
We’re recruiting a Senior Data Engineer for a long term contract to help a major health insurer build data pipelines to enable their data science and analytics teams create and optimize advanced analytics.
Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP!
THE WORK: The work includes developing and enhancing a variety of pipelines for the purposes of risk management, risk prediction, and other AI/ML use cases.
LOCATION: Remote/Detroit, MI. Preference will be given to candidates willing to relocate to the Detroit area after Covid. For exceptionally strong candidates, a permanent remote option in a US time zone may be available.
MODE: Contract / contract to hire - 1099/W2/C2C
DURATION: Our client issues repeating purchase orders for six month terms; assuming strong performance, the chosen consultant will be required for at least a year and likely longer.
REQUIRED: Applicants must be very strong in the following skills:
- Knowledge of the Big Data tech stack and relevant environments/tools/applications
- Python web UI development (e.g. Django, Flask, etc.)
- RESTful API use and development
DESIRED: In addition, it would be great if you had some background in:
- CI/CD (ie. Jenkins, Git, etc.)
- Guiding a team in the testing, development, and adoption of new technical elements
- Data Engineering for analytics teams
- The Health Insurance industry
COMPENSATION: Dependent on skill and experience level
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
NOTE: Dataspace performs background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- Our client requires that we work ONLY with direct, W2 employees of our contracting partners. Contracting firms, do not submit resumes for candidates who are not your own, direct employees.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to the USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.