113: Data Science Lead
Our client is a startup focused on a vital, but little considered area in the huge healthcare market: helping healthcare providers get more efficient. They’ve developed a set of analytical tools and consulting services that analyze hospital operations data and help the providers improve. While that market is growing, they’re now also working in some new, confidential markets with similar needs.
So, they’re growing fast. And, while they have data science talent, they now need an expert to take them to the next level. Is this you? If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you!
THE WORK: The work includes developing and executing on machine learning projects to predict operational factors for clients, like gross revenue predictions and then recommend business strategies based on those predictions, correlations with other data, and the 'levers' at the customers' disposal.
Further, you’ll then be responsible for integrating key findings into our client’s software offerings so they can be offered to a broad market.
LOCATION: While this client is located in Washington State, they’re totally open to remote candidates, so long as you’re in a US timezone.
MODE: This is a permanent position.
- Data Science Concepts (Predictive & Ensemble Models)
- DS Hands On (Python, R, etc.)
- Phd in a technical field
- Has built a DS strategy
- Has led a DS team
- Cloud Experience (Azure, Databricks, Snowflake)
- SQL (Data Scientist-level Expertise)
- Experience with healthcare operations
COMPENSATION: Our client is building a world class team and, as such, they’re willing to compensate their folks well. The compensation for this role includes...
- $150k - $200k in base compensation
- Profit sharing
- A strong benefits package including 100% of healthcare coverage!
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
- Dataspace and our clients perform background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to the USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.