114: Business Analyst
Our client is a startup focused on a vital, but little considered area in the huge healthcare market - helping healthcare providers get more efficient. They’ve developed a set of analytical tools and consulting services that analyze hospital operations data and help the providers improve. While that market is growing, they’re now also working in some new, confidential markets with similar needs. So, they’re growing fast. And their clients are clamoring for more.
Would you like a job where you’re a permanent employee of a consulting firm, serving multiple clients, each with their own opportunities for improvement? One where you’re valued and well compensated for your skills and experience?
If so, please submit your resume and fill out our questionnaire ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you!
THE WORK: The work involves interacting directly with a variety of clients, analyzing their healthcare data, and helping drive suggestions for important improvements.
LOCATION: While this client is located in Washington State, they’re totally open to remote candidates, so long as you’re in a US timezone.
MODE: This is a permanent position.
- 3+ yrs experience analyzing data sets
- Excel (Including Pivot Tables)
- Data Visualization Experience (Power BI, QuickSight, etc.)
- Healthcare operations
COMPENSATION: Our client is building a world class team and, as such, they’re willing to compensate their folks well. The compensation for this role includes...
- $125k in base compensation
- Profit sharing
- A strong benefits package including 100% of healthcare coverage!
INTERESTED? If you're interested and have the skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please answer our questionnaire and submit your resume right away! Thanks!
- Dataspace and our clients perform background and drug screens on accepted candidates prior to their employment or contract start dates.
- We rely heavily on assertions in resumes and report suspected cases of resume fraud to the USCIS and other authorities. We therefore strongly advise the submission of only resumes that can be independently verified.