Are you looking for a position that offers an opportunity for career advancement. Are you someone who desires to partner with a company with effective, proactive and respectful communication that fosters teamwork, transparency and accountability to our clients, partners and each other. Does this sound like you?
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Providing proactive administrative support to Loan Officers.
- Being the go to person between the Loan Officer, customer, real estate agent, operations staff, insurance agent, and closing agent by answering calls, taking messages, and scheduling appointments.
- Assisting in managing the Loan Officers' pipeline and closing reports to ensure deadlines are met on all loans.
- Marketing responsibilities include preparing mailings, thank you letters and other company marketing initiatives.
- Managing the customer contact information.
- Keeping the Loan Officers current on company/industry information, including webinars and conference calls.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Must have their NMLS license, or willing to get licensed within the first 90 days
- 2 years + of mortgage related experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Stellar customer service, decision making, written and interpersonal skills required
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with team members
- Commitment to high-quality work product
- Ability to obtain any and all required training deemed by management