Are you seeking an opportunity with a growing company that values, effective, proactive, and respectful communication which fosters teamwork, transparency, and accountability to our clients, partners, and each other? A company that believes a solution-focused positive attitude drives extraordinary results?
- Customer Service Oriented
...then you should apply.
The Mortgage Processor will focus on timely, thorough and accurate processing, verification and packaging of data. Processors are to track support information, ensuring the highest quality in loan document preparation and the timely submission of loan packaging to underwriting. He or she will also act as customer service advocate, interacting with the Loan Officer and clients.
- Collect, maintain and accurately prepare and process loan documentation according to specific guidelines
- Maintains and updates loan application information within loan origination software and other applications
- Responsible for prompt, courteous internal and external customer service in a professional manner
- Input all incoming loan package data into Encompass system accurately and submit quality loan packages to underwriting/post closing departments in a timely manner.
- Analyze credit, income, asset and collateral documents and submit files to underwriting
- Prioritize and address customer needs and demands in a professional manner, providing follow-up and developing cooperative relationships
- Manage pipeline on a daily basis
- Maintains knowledge of all policies and modifications to the guidelines and standards of the company
- 3+ years of Mortgage Loan Processing experience.
- 2+ years of FHA/VA experience.
- Maintaining a pipeline 40-50+ loans
- Knowledge of Conventional, FHA and VA guidelines
- Experience working with automated underwriting systems (DU/LP)
- Knowledge of State/Federal regulations to maintain loan file compliance
- Superior internal and external customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work in the Highland office