Dobler Consulting, a recognized leader in SAP Sybase, Oracle and SQL Server database support services, SAP VAR, Oracle Gold Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner; for Fortune 500 companies as well as Small and Midsize Business (SMB) in the United States and Canada, seeks a dynamic individual with sales experience in the IT consulting services market, to fill an Independent Sales Representative position. This is a temp, commission only position.
Position Summary: This positions's primary responsibility is to set appointments and initial contacts for our executives with companies in the assigned territory. This individual will be comfortable starting conversations with both IT and business leaders to open the doors for our executive team. This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- 100% commission based (no base salary)
- Cultivate initial sales relationships
- Analyze customer needs
- Utilize knowledge of services to provide customers with service recommendations appropriate for their needs
- Interact professionally with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of B2B IT industry (Software/Database Systems/IT Services/Managed Services) sales experience in software and/or IT consulting services is desired.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have 3-5 years of total sales experience
- Have outstanding customer service etiquette
- Have a proven sales track record with ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key decision makers
- Be competent using Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Be able to work independently without oversight
- Education: College bachelor degree. Bachelor of Science degree is desired.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus.
- Must be proficient working with Microsoft Office.
- Exciting and Collaborative team environment.
- Competitive commission plans.