Dobler Consulting, a database services and information technology company that provides a wide spectrum of world-class solutions to clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, media services, healthcare, transportation and financial services., seeks a Mid-Level SSIS Developer. This is a full-time position.
- Follow specifications provided by the Data Architect for development of SQL Server Integration Services based solutions for migrating data in both OLTP and Data Warehouse environments.
- Develop SSIS packages based on instructions provided by the Data Architect.
- Maintain code in TFS and deployment of SSIS packages into a SSIS server.
- Develop triggers, functions, stored procedures to support this effort.
- Assist with impact analysis of changing upstream processes to Data Warehouse and Reporting systems.
- Assist with design, testing, support, and debugging of new and existing ETL and reporting processes.
- Work with other developers, data architects, DBAs, project managers, and client business users to develop specifications and resolve client questions around problems and enhancements.
- Support production processes.
- Create and maintain documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of SQL Server experience with T-SQL
- 2+ years of SQL Server experience with SSIS
- Any SSRS knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of differences between OLTP and Dimensional data models.
- Experience with PowerBI a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to manage your time efficiently and work with little supervision.
- Experience retrieving data from various database platforms, web service APIs, flat files etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Great Benefits (for permanent employees)
- Dynamic work environment with challenging project assignments
- Fast growing company with career opportunities