We are currently recruiting 150+ staff in the position of Warehouse Operatives. Consider joining our facilities management team in Dublin!
Who We Are
We are the largest independent shipping company in Ireland offering integrated shipping, logistics and maritime services through our offices in all the major ports in Ireland. With over 130 years operating in the shipping industry, we offer an unrivalled level of experience and expertise to our customers.
We endeavour to operate twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week based on the needs of our customers, ship schedules; therefore, the Warehouse Operative’s working hours will include early morning, late evenings and weekends.
The Warehouse Operative will join our facilities management team based in Dublin Port. The Warehouse Operative will work as part of a team loading and unloading of vehicles. Ensure that the forklift is used and maintained in an appropriate manner in line with health and safety guidelines. The Warehouse Operative will carry out additional warehouse tasks including but not limited to sweeping and cleaning store, and general maintenance tasks.
Who We’re Looking For
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Previous Warehouse experience is required
· The ability to load and unload trucks, highlighting any anomalies and ensuring secure, correct and timely processes in line with health and safety guidelines.
· Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
· Ensure a high standard of warehouse operating procedures.
- Valid Fork-lift Licence essential
- Valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable
- Fluent English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Proven ability to work within a team
- Own transport essential for shifts which may begin outside of the hours of public transport
Compensation & Benefits
The successful candidate will also be eligible to receive:
• Company Pension Scheme
• Vision/Eye Care
The rate of pay for this position will be discussed with the successful candidate.
Job Type: Full -time, 12 Month, Fixed-term Contract.
Start Date: 01/01/2021