DSH & CO. is an online business management service for the architectural and interior design trade. We are your design business partner that connect strategy, creativity, and technology together to help our clients reinvent their architecture and interior design business in this digital age.
We are launching our Interior Design Coaching B2B Services and are looking for experienced, tech savvy architects and interior designers to join us in a contract/freelancer capacity.
Successful Online Remote Interior Design Coaches are friendly, self-motivated leaders, with a passion for design and interest to help our clients digitally reinvent their businesses.
You’re the right fit if you:
Use your passion for design, expertise, skills, and experience to provide one-on-one interior design coaching to help our clients meet their goals. And you too will gain valuable experience by helping others’ succeed by coaching at DSH & CO. and beyond. You’re committed to client services and are passionate about providing solutions to problems and encouraging others to achieve their goals in every interaction. You obsess over interior design, business, and the practice of design. You’re a role model and leader who advocates for succeeding in the design industry. You’re naturally curious and gravitate towards working smarter using new strategies, technology, tools, and resources that enrich your design business life.
If you are ready to support, impress, engage, and encourage people to meet their goal, join DSH & CO. as an Online Remote Interior Design Coach and let’s work together to move the design industry forward through this digital age.
This is a remote, independent contractor position with flexible hours. Architects and Designers are paid* per completed coaching session (with client action deliverables).
Important: Pay rate is based on education, skills, and experience in the respective field.
This opportunity is open to US-based candidates who have a 4+ year degree from an accredited US-based Interior Design College / University, and is willing to complete/submit screening results (e.g., background and education).
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Architecture, required
- Interior Design License, is a plus
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in interior design or architecture; design business ownership; design business training
- A solution oriented leader who demonstrates creativity, business, and ability to solve issues efficiently and effectively
- Knowledge of technology and industry-related software apps
- Knowledge of design processes, procedures, and performance metrics with the ability to innovate and improve as needed
- Experience working 1:1 with others remotely or in the virtual office environment, preferred
- Experience with the full project life cycle
- Experience with using technology to work, collaborate, and establish a rapport with clients
- Working knowledge of Computer-aided-design (CAD) software (e.g., AutoCAD, REvit, Adobe programs, SketchUP and other relevant software)
- Strong understanding of the design business with a strategic mindset
- Strong knowledge of fabrics, styles, and trends
- An ability to coach to best practices, quality standards, and procedures in an interior design firm
- Builds relationships and seeks to understand the needs of the client to reach a solution
- Ability to develop personalized action plans that incorporates observations and key solutions to issues
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal - other languages, a plus
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate your message via email, phone, or video conference environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to develop strategic or action plans that incorporates observations and key solutions to issues in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
#interiordesign, #interiordesigncoach, #architectureanddesigncoach, #designbusinesscoach, #interiordesign, #interiordesigner