Central Sterile Service Technicians
Permanent and Fixed Term
Applicants for the post will be required to:
· Have achieved a good standard of education.
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
· Understand the role of the CSSD Technician in the Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD)
· Work with the CSSD Manager and Team Leaders to ensure the efficient running of the CSSD.
· Be cognisant of safeguarding the safety and welfare of patients, staff and students.
· Be fully competent in all Microsoft Office packages.
· Must be available to work as per the CSSD roster.
Candidates must ideally:
· Have the ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate
attention to detail.
· Have the ability to undertake the physical demands of the role.
· Be motivated and able to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions.