Educational Technology Startup Needs Remote Business Development Consultant
To Apply: Please submit the relevant information in the fields below.
Are you looking to be a part of a team with a purpose? EdConnective's mission is to transform education from the bottom up. We strongly believe that teachers are the core technology in every classroom, and by helping them move from good to great, we can help ensure every student has access to a highly effective teacher. We are currently looking for a motivated inside business development representative to join our team.
Why You'll Love EdConnective...
- We Make A Difference - our partnerships directly impact both teacher and student outcomes and our inboxes are full of stories of this transformational education impact.
- We Are Partners- our focus is 100% on consultative sales - this means helping school leaders achieve their goals, first and foremost. We don’t use high pressure sales gimmicks, we don’t pester our contacts with low value communication, and you won’t either.
- We Work With The Best - Our sales mentors have built huge companies in the education space.
- More Tech, More Support - We use cutting edge technology to allow our team to spend less time on menial tasks and more time on strategy and selling.
- Flexibility & Balance - Unlimited PTO, normal business hours with limited travel.
- Benefits - Competitive base salary and aggressive, uncapped commission plans
- We Care About Growth - Our entire team shares the growth mindset, and the ideal hire for this position will too. There is tremendous growth potential within the company, and we offer a variety of training and individual focused development plans to help you meet your goals.
What You'll Love To Do...
- Leverage a well-defined sales territory with existing clients and warm leads.
- Engage in lead generation process and through prospecting and research.
- Creatively reach out to identified prospects and open discussions around educator coaching.
- Consult and communicate with principals and educational administrators via phone, e-mail, and in-person to share the benefits of educator coaching through EdConnective.
- Create and/or select relevant content, articles, events, newsletters and more to help provide value to your contacts.
- Follow up on school and district leads, maintain an active pipeline daily
- Proactively use our CRM system to note activities
We Are Looking For Individuals Who...
- Proven ability to leverage technology for prospecting and territory management
- Passionate about making an impact through sales
- Exceptional collaboration and listening skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are naturally solution driven and excel at asking questions
- Self starter and independent
Previous experience in educational sales is a plus, but not required.