Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
K-12 Digital Marketing Apprentice (Remote)
Anywhere, VA, United States
Part Time Contract (10-20 hrs/week)
Are you looking to be a part of a team with a purpose and gain valuable experience as a digital marketer? EdConnective's mission is to transform education from the bottom up. We strongly believe that teachers are the core technology in every classroom, and by helping them move from good to great, we can help ensure every student has access to a highly effective teacher. We are currently looking for a motivated Digital Marketing Apprentice to support our growth in support of K-12 Educators.
Why You'll Love EdConnective...
- We Make A Difference - our partnerships directly impact both teacher and student outcomes and our inboxes are full of stories of this transformational education impact.
- We Are Partners- our focus is 100% on helping school leaders achieve their goals, first and foremost. We don’t pester our contacts with low value communication, and you won’t either. We strive to provide value with every touch.
- We Work With The Best - Our sales and marketing mentors have built huge companies in the education space.
- More Tech, More Support - We use cutting edge technology to allow our team to spend less time on menial tasks and more time on strategy and selling.
- We Care About Growth - Our entire team shares the growth mindset, and the ideal hire for this position will too. There is tremendous growth potential within the company and ample opportunity to be creative! We support the personal and professional growth of our team, and we offer a variety of training and individual focused development plans to help you meet your goals.
What You'll Love To Do...
- Support our digital lead generation through data management using Excel, Salesforce.com, and Outreach.io
- Develop Social media content and post across social platforms to build EdConnective presence, share company news, and provide valuable content to K-12 Educators
- Actively work with our team of world class instructional coaches to create and post blog content that educators truly value
- Be involved in execution of online events leveraging multiple online meeting platforms
- Communicate value through written email, web copy, blog copy, social posts, and more.
- Create and/or select relevant content, articles, events, newsletters and more to help provide value to your contacts.
- Help the sales team by managing the flow of inbound information requests and entering them into our CRM system, ensuring our team can connect with inquiring educators quickly.
- Create graphics for slide presentations for sales and/or the coach team.
- A wide variety of other marketing tasks that contribute to the overall growth of Edconnective and the Educators we support. There will be ample opportunity to be creative and with your own initiatives to drive success.
We Are Looking For Individuals Who...
- Has a desire to learn digital marketing on the job, some experience is preferred but not required
- Is familiar with Google applications (docs, sheets, slides)
- Has some proficiency in microsoft excel and is comfortable to learn more
- Is active on social media and familiar with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram (others too)
- Has exceptional collaboration and listening skills
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is a self-starter and independent, ability to succeed when direction is limited
- Digital marketing or database management experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and/or Outreach.io is a plus
- Is a team player. Attitude is critical
- Must be a POSITIVE, can-do person, be adaptable to change
- College degree is a plus but students are welcome to apply