WHO WE ARE…
Elte is the premium luxury home furnishing destination in Toronto. We provide our clients with a complete home décor experience by offering fine products from around the world that are well made and beautiful to look at. Our showroom houses a large and diverse selection of furniture, bedding, lighting, accessories, rugs and broadloom as well as decorative plumbing, hardware and boutique items at our Ginger’s store. Elte’s family tradition began over 95 years ago and we continue into our fourth generation with the same excitement and passion for our clients and products.
If you are interested in joining our team, there are a few things you should know:
- We like working with people who are kind, passionate and courageous
- We build strong relationships with our clients through creating unique and enjoyable experiences
- We treat every client as our guest and we have a genuine enthusiasm to serve
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
As a Stock Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting management with the supervision of the stock team while maintaining excellent client service and presentation standards, through the Stock Team, as per the Elte & Ginger’s company vision. As a leader, you will help drive the culture in the stock team as well participating in the overall stock strategy. The ideal candidate is someone who is responsible for their own individual output while contributing to the overall success of all stock team.
ATTRIBUTES OF A GREAT STOCK SUPERVISOR:
- Strong management skills
- Driven and motivated individual that can lead by example
- Problem solver with a solution based approach.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Self starter – able to work well alone or in a group.
- Kindness and respect for all people
- Task oriented with a strong work ethic and genuine desire to uphold the company vision. WHAT YOU DO(among other things):
- Schedules Stock Associates to reflect the needs of the business
- Visits prospective clients, accompanied by our Sales Associates, in their homes or offices to lift and place carpets
- Ensures the Showroom presentation standards are met at all times
- Utilizes the company POS system to manage the delivery schedule and ticketing of product.
- Meets monthly with the Sales Manager, Rugs and Broadloom to review performance
- Manages, recruits, trains, and coaches a team of approximately 20 Stock Associates
- Provides balanced feedback to the Stock Team and performance manages them accordingly
- Communicate required unforeseen maintenance service required to our Facilities Manager
- Ensures all Stock Associates are working in accordance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act guidelines
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business codes of ethics as set out in the Elte & Ginger’s policy and procedures manual
- Performs any additional tasks as assigned by the Sales Manager, Rugs and Broadloom
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
Elte offers a beautiful retail environment with excellent income potential plus benefits.
HOW TO APPLY…
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply directly!
ELTE thanks all applicants who have applied, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Elte Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.