Luxury Retailer looking for Visual Merchandiser!
WHO WE ARE…
Elte, Ginger’s & Elte MKT are 3 premium luxury home furnishing destinations in Toronto. We provide our clients with a complete home décor experience by offering fine products from around the world that are well made and beautiful to look at. Our showrooms house a large and diverse selection of furniture, bedding, lighting, accessories, rugs and broadloom as well as decorative plumbing, hardware and boutique items. Elte’s family tradition began over 95 years ago and we continue into our fourth generation with the same excitement and passion for our clients and products.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
We are searching for an individual who is responsible for executing the Visual leadership’s overall vision, of the placement of product on the showroom floor. This role ensures all areas of the showroom are visually pleasing to the customer and ultimately, represent the Elte brand with the aesthetic to drive sales.
ATTRIBUTES OF A GREAT VISUAL MERCHANDISER:
· 3+ years of Visual Merchandising experience
· Home furnishing or interior design experience an asset
· Creative and energetic disposition
· Takes ownership and sees things through
· Outstanding communication and listening skills
· Easily multi-tasks and extremely organized
· Task oriented with a strong work ethic and genuine desire to uphold the company vision
· Professional, embodies and understands the Elte brand
WHAT YOU DO (among other things)…
· Contribute to the creative input of the visual team
· Placement of new product on the floor and rebalance of collections
· Create settings from scratch keeping in mind current interior trends and the style of the brands
· Style display product according to the requirements of the collection
· Daily inspection of the floor to ensure all products are represented
· Daily inspection of the balance, tidiness and condition of the display tables and fixtures on the floor to ensure they are visually appealing to the customer
· Daily inspection to ensure all fixtures are well lit
· Work with the visual team on major floor changes when needed
· Additional tasks as assigned by the Visual Merchandising Manager
ELTE thanks all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Elte Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.