Who we are
For over 100 years, our mission has been to inspire our customers through beautiful product and design. At Elte, we look for individuals who are excited to continue our family tradition of creating beautiful spaces in our customer’s homes while providing an excellent experience!
What you do
The Social Media and Content Coordinator lives and breathes social media and content. Primary responsibilities include: creating, managing, and growing the ELTE (Elte/ElteMKT/Ginger’s/Elte Outlet) brand presence through social media, and supporting the execution of digital advertising, content development and production in line with the company vision.
· Manage the day-to-day creation, curation, and posting of all social media content for all retail stores and related channels including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Houzz.
· Monitor activities and actively engage with social communities across all of our social media platforms.
· Create and maintain our monthly social content calendar and syndication schedules.
· Develop and report on ongoing analysis of social data and web traffic.
· Leverage key consumer trends, data analytics, new social media tools and practices to drive content ideation.
· Work closely with Marketing Manager and external creative agencies to write, edit, design, monitor and track digital display ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram and other digital platforms develop and execute social media ads (both internal and external)
· Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop fresh and timely content including images and video for dissemination across our various platforms.
· Creatively and proactively engage with audience online to drive favorable relationships and conversations.
· Manage brand presence and reputation on crowd-sourced review forums like Yelp, Google, HomeStars, etc.
· Cross-functional collaboration: work across marketing, sales, customer service and operations to effectively share ongoing activities with our community.
· Assist with the creation (copywriting, editing, proofreading) of all content as required
· Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, tone and image across all touch points.
· Work in collaboration with sales and marketing teams to assist in promotion of events, including coordination with photographers and video for content production.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
· Extremely savvy for all things social; experience with key social platforms and management tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Google Analytics), with keen understanding of best practices such as timing, relevancy, style
· Passionate about home décor and has an understanding of the Elte, Elte MKT and Ginger’s brands
· Strong copywriting and communications skills
· Ability to turn a phrase, develop story narrative and create compelling content
· Excellent visual eye with ability to take and/or recognize a high-quality photograph and/or video, and has basic photo editing skills
· Superior organizational skills and attention to detail and ability to keep projects on track while balancing competing priorities
· Self-starter, creative thinker, motivated and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct