Client Service Representative- 12 month contract!
WHO WE ARE…
Elte, Ginger’s & Elte MKT are 3 premium luxury home furnishing destinations in Toronto. We provide our clients with a complete home décor experience by offering fine products from around the world that are well made and beautiful to look at. Our showrooms house a large and diverse selection of furniture, bedding, lighting, accessories, rugs and broadloom as well as decorative plumbing, hardware and boutique items. Elte’s family tradition began over 95 years ago and we continue into our fourth generation with the same excitement and passion for our clients and products.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
We are searching for individuals who possess a passion to deliver exceptional service to our clients in our growing team. We have a variety of different service specialties. As part of the Customer Service team, you listen to our client’s needs, embody a positive attitude and deliver an effective resolution with a sense of urgency and pride. You make a great impression on our clients!
ATTRIBUTES OF A GREAT CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES:
· Passion to deliver world class service
· High sense of urgency
· Motivated by achieving resolutions and client satisfaction
· Takes ownership and sees things through
· Outstanding communication and listening skills
· Exudes enthusiasm and energy for people
· Easily multi-tasks and extremely organized
· Computer proficient
· Professional and embodies Elte brand
WHAT YOU DO (among other things)…
• Elevate our client services by providing a seamless end and after sale experience
• Practice a highly disciplined and organized approach to our pick up, delivery and return services
• Sincerely greet, acknowledge and manage all client inquires by phone, email and in person
• Display a high sense of urgency and diligent follow up skills when resolving client issues and other internal parties
• Accurately process payments and invoices and manage product issues and repairs
This position is a 12 month contract to cover a mat leave. Only accepting applicants interested in a 12 month contract.
ELTE thanks all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Elte Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.