ELTE Purchasing Coordinator 6 Month Contract
WHO WE ARE
Elte, Ginger’s & Elte MKT are 3 premium luxury home furnishing destinations in Toronto. We provide our clients with a complete home décor experience by offering fine products from around the world that are well made and beautiful to look at. Our showrooms house a large and diverse selection of furniture, bedding, lighting, accessories, rugs and broadloom as well as decorative plumbing, hardware and boutique items. Elte’s family tradition began over 95 years ago and we continue into our fourth generation with the same excitement and passion for our clients and products.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Purchasing Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the purchasing team/management in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. Duties include general clerical and project based work. This will be a 6 month contract opportunity.
In order to meet the position requirements, the Purchasing Coordinator has the following responsibilities:
· Creation of new sku’s and item details and descriptions
· Verifying and updating of purchase order acknowledgements
· Communication and follow up with vendors to maintain accurate dates
· Manage order entry for all new Market buys/orders
· Provide support to Purchasing Analysts or management as required
· Perform general clerical duties including, photocopying, emailing and filing
· Additional tasks as assigned by Management
· Competencies and Interpersonal Skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to effectively work within a team, independently and with other departments
· Excellent time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
· Accountable and reliable
· Detail Oriented
· Positive attitude and professional approach
· Computer proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply directly to the posting.
ELTE thanks all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Elte Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.