WHO WE ARE…
Elte is a premium luxury home furnishing brands based in Toronto. Our showroom houses a diverse selection of furniture, lighting, bedding, accessories, and rug and broadloom items. We provide our clients with a complete home décor experience by offering the highest quality, hand selected products from around the world.
For over 100 years, our mission has been to inspire our customers through beautiful products and design. We look for individuals who are excited to continue our family tradition of creating beautiful spaces in the homes of our customers!
We are searching for a Part-Time Stock Associate to join our Elte Outlet team!
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a positive and energetic individual who enjoys working with a team. You have the strength and ability to lift 50 pounds while providing our customers world class service. You are a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a genuine desire to uphold the company vision. You are an excellent communicator, are able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU DO (among other things)…
• Move, hang, prepare, re-pile and carry rugs and furniture as instructed and required (Items are approx. 50 lbs. +)
• Respond to and be available for customer service and sales pages in a timely manner
• Ensure products are correctly tagged and located in correct area
• Ensure Showroom and outside grounds are clean and litter free
• Maintain a clean and presentable uniform
• Maintain a highly organized and neat work environment
• Additional tasks as assigned by the Stock Supervisor or Sales Manager
• Friday, Saturday & Sunday
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
• Amazing Hours & Work/Life Balance
• Beautiful Work Environment
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply directly! Elte thanks all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Elte Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.