Elte is a premium luxury home furnishing brand based in Toronto. Our showroom houses a diverse selection of furniture, lighting, bedding, accessories, and rug and broadloom items. We provide our clients with a complete home décor experience by offering the highest quality, hand selected products from around the world.
For over 100 years, our mission has been to inspire our customers through beautiful products and design. We look for individuals who are excited to continue our family tradition of creating beautiful spaces in the homes of our customers!
We are searching for a Full-Time In Home Delivery Driver/Stock Associate to join our Rugs & Broadloom team!
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a positive and energetic individual who enjoys working individually and with a team. You have the strength and ability to lift 50 pounds while completing in home deliveries to our clients. You also enjoy providing our customers with world class service when working in the Showroom. You are a self-starter with a strong work ethic, strong time management skills and a genuine desire to uphold the company vision. You are an excellent communicator, and are able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess a valid G Class Driver's license with a clean driving record
• Must be over 25 years of age (insurance requirement)
• Able to lift 50 lbs
WHAT YOU DO (among other things)…
This is a dual role.
Stock Associate Duties
• Move, hang, prepare, re-pile and carry rugs and furniture as instructed and required (Items are approx. 50 lbs. +)
• Respond to and be available for customer service and sales pages in a timely manner
• Ensure products are correctly tagged and located in correct area
• Ensure Showroom and outside grounds are clean and litter free
• Maintain a clean and presentable uniform
• Maintain a highly organized and neat work environment
• Additional tasks as assigned by the Stock Supervisor or Sales Manager
In Home Delivery Driver Duties
• Complete the manual labour of your assigned tasks (prep, load, unload and deliver items)
• Inspect and load rugs into company vehicle
• Deliver customer purchases and check during home deliveries for damages
• Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to management
• Complete delivery preparations
• Maintain excellent client services and presentation standards
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
• Amazing Hours & Work/Life Balance
• Comprehensive group benefits
• Beautiful Work Environment
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply directly! Elte thanks all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Elte Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.