Luxury Sales Associate MKT
Mkt Sales Associate
Who we are…
Elte, Ginger’s & Mkt are 3 premium luxury home furnishing destinations in Toronto. We provide our clients with a complete home décor experience by offering fine products from around the world that are well made and beautiful to look at. Our showrooms house a large and diverse selection of furniture, bedding, lighting, accessories, rugs and broadloom as well as decorative plumbing, hardware and boutique items. Elte’s family tradition began over 100 years ago and we continue into our fourth generation with the same excitement and passion for our clients and products.
Who we are looking for:
A sales professional to join our Mkt team! YOU have the entrepreneur spirit and an eye for design. YOU believe in building strong, lasting relationships with others, and much of your success has come from your ability to connect with people. YOU are passionate about providing excellent customer service. YOU thrive at achieving and exceeding your goals. YOU excel in a team environment but are self motivated and an independent worker, always looking to grow. The Mkt Sales Associate’s goal is to build their client base, nurture and maintain relationships and maximize sales.
What you do (among other things)
· Build relationships with clients through personalized targeted outreach
· Provide an excellent service experience
· Meet and exceed sales goals for assigned accounts
· Manage all opportunities in Salesforce including logging of all follow up by opportunity, account and/or contact
· Be curious, inquire about client projects and maximize every opportunity by offering all categories and selections
Attributes of a great Sales Associate:
· Relationship builder and lover of people and sales
· Excellent follow up and communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to leverage supporting technology (i.e. Salesforce/Excel)
· Owns and builds a strong clientele list
· Ability to manage complex sales involving multiple stake holders (i.e. designer, client, builder)
· Be flexible at times to meet with clients outside of regular in-store schedule as needed
· Ability to make cold calls, contact leads, and grow relationships with new or newly assigned trade
· Great energy and professionalism & embodies the Mkt brand
· 1-2 years of experience in sales
· Passion for Interior Design
· Proven ability to drive sales and exceed goals
· Excellent communication & organization skills
· Demonstrated proficiency in use of computers with a working knowledge in MS Office
What’s in it For You?
· Excellent earning potential
· Hours & Work/Life Balance
· Comprehensive health benefits
· Beautiful Work Environment
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we'd love to hear from you! Elte thanks all applicants who apply, but also those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and Elte Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.