Business and Property Manager – Co. Meath
To support the company’s ongoing expansion, Embrace is looking for an experienced Business and Property Manager. The role can be delivered from our office in Swords, Co. Dublin and from home, and will require travel to our various properties across Co. Meath.
The role involves the development of a pipeline of suitable houses for residents with disabilities, the oversight of works on these houses and the completion of the regulatory documentation required for HIQA.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Shortlisting properties for sale that would suit the needs of residents with intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorder and acquired brain injuries (guidance will be provided)
- Managing the surveying and conveyancing process for each house
- Development of project-specific budgets and cost reporting
- Working with a team of suppliers to retrofit and upgrade the houses (suppliers already in place)
- Oversight of all work undertaken on site and working towards a strict timeline
- Liaising with the Director of Operations and HR team about house opening dates to coordinate the timing of new resident referrals and recruitment for each house
- Completion of regular progress reports to the Director of Operations and CEO
- Purchasing all required house furnishings and preparing the house for regulatory inspection
- Completing the regulatory documentation required for HIQA and all health and safety requirements (guidance on these areas can be provided)
- Liaising with managers in each house to ensure all equipment is functioning and ordering any required goods or services
- BA or BSc degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a health/ social care setting is preferred but not essential
- Travel will be required to view properties and manage on-site progress
- An understanding of the type of service we provide and a practical understanding of how our houses can support the lives of our residents
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration and benefits package. To apply for this position, please contact Monica Silva at email@example.com
Embrace is a new residential support service that launched in May 2021 to provide support for people with intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorder and acquired brain injuries. Our ambition is to offer a strengths-based service that focuses on our residents’ core interests and encourages their development of new skills. Underpinning all of this is an understanding that we are offering a home for people and an assurance from us that these homes offer a range of home comforts, on-site amenities and enable local engagement with community initiatives and organisations.
By submitting your application online, you agree that your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years in order to consider you for prospective roles at Embrace.